Smart Strategies For Selling Concrete Online
WINTER SPRINGS, FLORIDA, USA, January 17, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ —
One of the biggest ways concrete is being sold today is over the phone. Typically the industry was purely relationship driven. I buy my concrete from this group or that group. I have always worked with this supplier. But with recent concrete shortages and the increase in concrete contractors servicing smaller jobs, the internet has really become very important tool in selling concrete today.
1. Create a website for your company that is optimized for search engine optimization. It should be an educational web page that helps potential customers learn more about the types of concrete you sell and what services you offer. It should also include a contact page where customers can request quotes or ask questions as well as clear order not button.
2. Utilize social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to promote your brand and connect with your customers. You can share posts about the types of concrete you have, the importance of using quality concrete, and post as many videos as possible sharing your story.
3. Leverage unique digital ad campaign strategies to hyper target and identify quickly user who have deep interest or a history of buying concrete. This is done using customer data, leveraging video watch time as an audience builder and harnessing traditional search campaigns for terms like “concrete calculator”, “concrete delivery near me” along with newer strategies like Performance Max.
There are really only three ways you can order concrete today. In person, over the phone or online. In the early days, everything was in person, then as phone calls picked up, we established call centers and calls increased and increased. Today concrete companies are doing all they can to funnel concrete opportunities into a digital storefront to reduce call center dependance. This reduces overhead and long wait times.
But operating a virtual storefront online for concrete delivery is not as easy as you think. You have different types of mix, strengths and color options. You have different delivery techniques such as wheel barrel or line pump. You have a schedule to synchronize with your dispatch to ensure what is showing online matches what is actually available to deliver.
The challenges in building an online storefront are endless and then once you solve them all, you must be able to maintain the storefront and make it as easy as possible to use. The reason, users demand a smooth process especially when you are dealing with construction contractors who are accustomed to making orders either in person or online.
Your Brand Voice connects the dots to help our clients sell more concrete online, both over the phone and online. We leverage a very strategic mix of digital ads to maximize reach, calls and clicks to order.
We also offer website design, development, UX/UI services, customer journey mapping, customer profiling, analytics and insights, optimization, interactive PDFs and a host of other services to help you implement an online storefront for concrete.
From customer onboarding through to order complete, we lead the way in creating comprehensive automation software to enable concrete companies to streamline their operations and increase sales.
Our aim is to make it as easy as possible for customers to order and for the concrete companies to establish deeper relationships with new and existing users.
Key Performance Indicators Last 12 months for Your Brand Voice concrete supplier client.
- Increased sales by $7,000,000 year over year, almost 40% improvement.
- 11,000,000+ brand impressions in a single market
- 8,420,803 video plays on social media across Facebook and Instagram
- Generated more than 118,000 with average click cost under $1.00.
- Average sale $2,349.00
- But the most impressive stat of all, our marketing cost represent less than 1% of clients overall sales while still protecting growth year over year.
Your Brand Voice
Visit Us on Social Media